Monday, February 14, 2011

Relationships and Finances on Valentine's Day

On this day (Valentine’s Day) that is special to some and dreaded by others I thought I would share the importance of finances in a relationship. I know many couples who are married or in a long-term relationship, however one of the key ingredients to those that are happiest seems to be their similar thoughts about money. The reason I think this is important is the way a couple treats their finances is indicative of the love and mutual respect they have with one another. I am lucky to have found someone to share my life with who also shares these same philosophies.

If there is no respect for finances in a relationship it may be a pretty good indicator of where that relationship is headed. It’s kind of like the old saying goes: “When the money is gone love goes out the window”.

Let me know how you feel using the poll to the right:

No comments:

Post a Comment